Today’s circumstances aligned perfectly for the spontaneous creation process that is so enjoyable:
- I noticed there was a large amount of extra wheatgrass juice in the cooler, left from yesterday, and I didn’t want to waste it;
- While juicing, my eyes glanced over the duties list, and this one >> use 1-day old juice for baths << seemed to leap off the page;
- That sounded appealing, but I wondered about a tub. The one the boys use isn’t an option. Then I remembered my friend Sollena, who just left for vacation this morning and had asked me to keep an eye on her room. I decided this might also include her private, clean bathroom;
- I had free time for the next two hours.
Awesome, just like that!
I seized the moment and made the way over to my retreat within a retreat, supplies in tote:
- ~15 ounces of yesterday’s best wheatgrass juice
- 4 tea candles and lighter
- mp3 player with playlist of relaxing water and flowing tunes
- essential oil, I chose bergamot for the uplift
- 2 fresh towels, one for floor and tub cleanup and one for body
I drew the bath with warm/hot water and added the oil and juice, lit the candles, turned the lights down low and closed the shower curtain, pressed play, and sank into a deeply relaxing and therapeutic energy. I submerged my entire body, including my head, and felt such appreciation for these elements doing their healing work on me. It was a space of no time and total presence, a gift, a treat for me. I had stepped into a whole new world of peace, and I carried it with me when I was guided to step out again and continue with the rest of my day. Calm, creative. Monday afternoon, made easy.